Monday, February 13, 2017

MR BANDAGE BOY - AGAIN!

Yip, we are back to bandaging Harry's arms and now his stomach! Although this isn't an easy process! The patches on Harry's stomach have got worse as he's continually itching at them. They are pretty much open wounds that I'm really not sure how to care for. So far nothing is working, or nothing has time to work as it starts to heal, only to be pulled apart. So dam frustrating!
I don't know what is going on with his wee body. All I know is I'm Pissed off right now. Yes, Harry's come such a long way and is doing well compared to this time last year but how long does he have to keep putting up with this!  Eczema hurts, it itches, it weeps, it burns, it's debilitating for Harry and heartbreaking for Andrew and I basically watching on like a spectator.
I'm at a loss right now !

No comments:

Post a Comment