Saturday, May 13, 2017

A POST FROM OUR BOYS

My name is Oscar. I am seven.
I have eczema. It hurts. Does your skin hurt?
In the night I sometimes go into my Mum and Dad's bed because I get itchy.

I have a soft toy dog called Barkey Bark. He is also seven like me.
Sometimes when I feel scared I pat Marvin our toy sheep. He is very special.

Pretty much every night I have cream on, I don't like it at all. I have to try and not itch lots so my skin will heal. I hate eczema but I have to deal with it. I can't eat cheese and bread. I am trying egg again but only sometimes. Charlie sometimes goes to cafes but I can't eat anything there so I can't go. It makes me sad. It makes me sad when other kids bring cupcakes to class and eat them in front of me.

My skin looks good now but when I was younger it was not good. I was very very itchy. I have a greenstone. I have had it for two years.





 My name is Charlie. I am five. I don't have eczema. If I did I would feel left out like Oscar and Harry. I like playing with lego sets. I like drinking smoothies, they are yummy.

Sometimes I have cream on to make my skin soft and my skin won't feel dry.
It's bad that Oscar and Harry have eczema because they itch and it makes more eczema.

Sometimes when my Mum drops me off at school I feel sad.



My name is Harry. H-a-r-r-y.









No comments:

Post a Comment