Wednesday, August 31, 2016

QUICK UPDATE

This is going to be short and sweet until I can add more. Another rough week with Oscar. Itchy, no sleeping and back to Vomiting and diarrhea! We have a paeds appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping he will refer us to the gastro paeds. Poor wee Oscar. He's put up with so much over the last few months.
Harry's Skin is still healing but he's adamant on ripping under his chin and his feet to bits still.
Charlie's healthy and happy. Well as happy as he can be fighting for our time and attention .
Andrew's on school camp this week and thankfully my Mum has come to help. Thank goodness! There is absolutely no way I could have survived the week. It is so lovely having adult company during the day.
Well Oscar's finally asleep so I need to sleep too. Will update after our appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment